Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Maps: Tracing Our Recent Road Trip from Merida to Belize

I've meant to map out the route that we took on our recent road trip from Merida, Mexico to Belize. After looking around online, I finally found a website that has world maps available for free. So, I decided to give it a shot, and below are maps that trace the route that we took:

Map 1: Mexico and Central America

Map 2: Yucatuan Penusinla, Belize, Guatemala and Nicaruagua

Map 3: Actual Road Trip Route (Yellow & Brown Line) and Flight Route (Pine Line)



1 comment:

Wild wild west said...

hi Lily, i am ginne and i going to Belize soon for the purpose to research the chinese immigrant there. so hopefully can get some contacts of Belize Chinese from you. Thank you very much.

I am chinese,谢谢你,can you please email or msn me..thanks.
msn= ginne75@hotmail.com
email= ginnekhoo@gmail.com